Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Photomerge










This is my photomerge of the panoramic shots I took. I love the photomerge tool in Photoshop, I thought it was so cool. I am excited to continue using it. I was happy with how this turned out for my first try. Now that I feel comfortable with it I can start taking pictures of prettier things, other than parking lots. I did a little editing to this picture. I cropped it down to get rid of the empty spaces along the top and the sides. I also added some color to the empty spots that remained since the photomerge didn't align the sides perfectly.

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. It's good! Looking forward to your daily photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this picture. I think the curve looks interesting. I think if you were to add a minor edit, such as levels, your photo would be enhanced a little more. Great picture Paige!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paige... I like your panoramic merge. It is an interesting but effective subject. I think levels and sats would add a bit more contrast. I also love your shots from the week of photos last week, but I missed seeing your red heels in the final template. I loved the shot of Margaret. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete